24 Hour Stores
When you need something late at night, the Adirondacks is short on all-night establishments. It's only in New York City where they never sleep! However, there are some strategically located exceptions to aid the hungry stomachs and gas tanks of the intrepid traveler. There are no all-night places in the Adirondack Parks section of NY Route 30.
From the Thruway
- In Mayfield, there is all night gas a mile south of the junction of NY 30A on NY 30.
- are at or near the Junctions of NY Route 29 on both NY Routes 30 & 30A in Vails Mill and Johnstown.
- Eastern NY 28, Warrensburg on US 9., Lake George Ex. 21
- In the Tupper-Saranac-Lake Placid Tri-Lakes Region, the nearest one is in the middle of Saranac Lake Village on NY 86, Lake Flower Drive.
- On the western part of NY Route 28, there is a good 24 store in western Old Forge by the bridge over the Middle Branch of the Moose River
If you use the Adirondack Northway, I-87, northbound:
- The last 24 hours store is at Exit 26, Pottersville.
- Southbound from Montreal it's Exit 34, Keeseville
- Exits 15 - 21 have 24 stores at or near the exits.